Board of Education
- Goal #1: Our students will achieve their academic and creative potential in challenging, relevant, and engaging learning environments that prepare them for career, college, and post-secondary opportunities.
- Goal #2: Our schools will provide unique opportunities that develop the whole child by promoting involvement in extracurricular and co-curricular activities and encouraging positive student behaviors.
- Goal #3: Our district will attract, support and retain high performing, highly qualified staff.
- Goal #4: Our district will remain fiscally sound by maintaining a balanced budget, demonstrating long-term financial stability and distributing resources equitably, based on student need.
- Goal #5: 100% of our facilities will be safe, clean, and appropriate to support student learning.
- Goal #6: All schools will engage their families and community to increase student success.