We, the Claremont Unified School District, hold ourselves accountable to:
- Promote and encourage the intellectual curiosity, creativity, and individuality of each student.
- Treat everyone with kindness, dignity, respect and equity.
- Communicate and act with honesty, integrity and transparency.
- Embrace high expectations.
- Be good stewards of our fiscal resources.
- Provide each student and staff member with resources and support in a safe environment.
- Support learning environments with varied instructional and assessment practices.
- Foster staff, student, parent, family, and community engagement.